Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Scheduled posting for you and me~

New blog post will be posted on

Monday, January 19, 2015

A Week Has Gone By~ (Food Journal #2)

Why a week???
Well it has been a week since my final.
I am now currently at home with my parent until next month.

Now that I am home, I have nothing to do...
Except for eating, play games, sleep, and repeat,
I basically dont have anything particular major to do.

While doing nothing,
I decided I should start complaining again here.
Here goes my first blog post in a while~
Weeeee~

Okay lets rewind back time from my study week,
I went home with out any prior knowledge of what was going on at home.
This is gonna be long, I think.

My (medium sized alien) friend came during those few days before the study break.
We went on a food adventure and we succeeded on doing what we set out to do.
Her dad came pick us up and drove us home.
He dropped me by the Rest and Rescue (RnR).
My mum picked me up from there.
This is spaghetti with  cheese
and onion based
Kissed my mummy and say my salutations.

I arrived at my house,
Greeted my granny and my lil bros~
Unpacked my stuffs and went down for dinner.
Greeted my dad who just got home from work.

He surprised me with a new phone he bought.
I was like, "Nice dad. Now you can play candy crush without
crashing on your phone again."
Yeah he like candy crush and now he's playing the candy crush soda...
Oh, he like the hill climbing race app too.
Well, I had to tinker with it first cause he's asking me to do a
This is the left-over spaghetti
and I added some
"Sambal" to it
make it more spicy
lot of things to the phone.

A week passed.
Went back to my University to take my finals.
Well, it was a torture.
That's all that I can say.

Two weeks of hellish battle of the brain.
I got myself home.
Mum, Dad and granny pick me up from the terminal.
And dad spring on me a big news.
He bought a newer phone last week during my exams.

I was like "@_@, why dad, the last phone was already nice.
I know its your money but dont you thing that was a bit reckless???".
This is just plain rice, with
my granny "Gulai Kunyit"
and an omelet I fry
using 9 quail eggs.
He didnt answer my question and just said, "Well, you can have my previous phone."
I was like, "Wah, dad, What chu want me to help you with that new phone."

OTL
I am apparently easily bribed.
Well, my last phone was already on the verge of dying.
So better take what people gave to you.
I tinker with dad's newer phone too.
And full explore the phone that I got because of that.

Let's just say, Im happy that I got the phone.
Now I dont rage on my phone like last time.

Now that I'm home,
I've been cooking a lot~
Cause that is the only way I could repay for the phone I got.
In charge of food making for a month...
Well, it is worth it, for me to get that phone too.

Until next time then~
See you again.
Thank you for reading too.

No comments :

Post a Comment