Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Scheduled posting for you and me~

New blog post will be posted on

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My tiny project~


Last Saturday,
I went out with my parents and brothers to go buy school stuffs for them.
Well since we were there,
I went touring the whole shop.

My bro went all out of folders, stationary and stuff.
Since I just finish my semester,
I don't need immediate stationary.

I stop at the craft part of the shop.
There's puzzle, coloring book, and stuffs~
Then I saw the cutest mini art craft.
Its a DIY cross stitch key chain.

Went and ask mum if I can have it.
She said sure but warned me to finish it.
Y^Y " I will, just you see.",as I whispered in my heart.
We ate, we went window shopping then got home.
I sort out the plastic bags we brought home and grab my item and ran upstairs.

I  immediately open and start doing it.

Lets just say, I was too excited that I forgot to measure and count the cross that I should be making.






The first one turn out a bit weird...











 But the second one, I did it calmly and it turn out very nice. 

And they both look very ADORABLE~!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment