Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Scheduled posting for you and me~

New blog post will be posted on

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Crying

All over the years that I had live,
I am a cry baby...
I love to cry...
I mean its like each week I would cry a few time.

Its not mainly because I'm sad,
The cause would always be me.
I taunt and bully myself to the point of crying.
This cycle happen each day.
I would try to not cry.


But the accumulated puddles began to overflow and I cried again.

I know somewhere out there is saying I'm not the only one.
There are millions or billions other that are like that.
I know I'm no one special,
See, I'm bad talking myself again...
I don't know how to stop this.

Always in pain of my own doings.
I see my stupidity but its as if I'm looking through a third person view,
I see myself bully my own self but I act as if I didn't see anything and carried on with my daily life~
And I who saw my self went away and not helping me out distress me even more and I would ended up crying out of the blue.

There have been a time,
When I was happily talking to my friends
Then something stop our conversation.
Apparently. I was crying unconsciously.

I told them it was maybe caused by dust but the tears didn't stop.
They gave me tissue and word of comforts~
Yet, I cant stop crying.
By the end of the day, I got puffy eyes
And made everyone worried about me.

This doesnt happen once or twice,
It just sneak up on me

I dont know whether it was caused because Im lonely, sad or anything.
I really dont understand it.

But I cry too when Im feeling sad and lonely.

I dont know how to save myself

I wont ask somebody to save me because I dont have the luxury to ask for that.
Again, Im no one special and Im sure Im not worth your time.
I dont want anything but I shall welcome everything.
I wont ask, but I shall wait.

Because that is all that I can do.

No comments :

Post a Comment