Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Scheduled posting for you and me~

New blog post will be posted on

Monday, August 18, 2014

Coincidences??? I think not. (Adventure - Part 1)

Tuesday, 19 of August, 2014, 0050 hours.

The adventure of me going out with my primary school friends.
My dear Lala, Yanyan and Raerae.
The story pans out to 2 days, which is on Sat and Sun~

I was invited by them to go to Raerae's house over at Neverland~
I did receive an invitation from Raerae since last week, but alas, I have no transport go to Neverland.
I was also in luck when my friends, Lala and Yanyan got invited by Raerae this week.
So they, in turn, invited me to come along too.
I can't say no to that, I agreed to follow.
(p/s: of course the names and places are not real and are made up to make it easy for me to tell the story~)
(pp/s: as you read this, please do so in a bubbly, girliest, and pinkish way possible. It will make the story seem more puke-able~)

Saturday,
I woke up late. Ooops.
Sorry to Lala and Yanyan for making them wait.
I forgot that I put my phone on vibrate.
So the alarm didn't ring.

Woke up by my sis because the phone was vibrating signaling someone's calling me.
Pick it up and it was Lala.
She called to see whether I'm ready to go.
I said I was sorry and ask them to get to me in the slowest speed they can as I ready myself.

They got here when I just finish wearing my clothes.
We then quickly get to the car to our first stop.
Our first stop was a wedding reception at Happy Lane.
It was the wedding of Lala's boyfriend's older brother.

The journey was tough due to broken stop's light and multitude of cars, lorries, bikes, and cars...
We were stuck for 2 and a half hour before arriving to the destination.
We had a very nice meal and chatted a while there while looking at the bride and groom.
Then we are done and wanted to quickly go to the next stop.

As we were exiting the wedding, I, yes I, saw our old schoolmate, Bika.
I went to tell Yanyan about it and pointed to Bika's direction.
Lala was busy with her boyfriend at that moment.
Bika saw us and almost chocked swallowing her food.

Bika quickly got up and pulled us out.
We went on chatting outside on the about the coincidence.
We were later explained that Lala's boyfriend and Bika are related by their parent.
We are like shocked and laugh about it until to Raerae's house.

Our next stop is Pandora.
It was a party at Yanyan's friend's house.
We got lost a bit but we did get to Yanyan's friend's house safely.
We have a very light meal due to the previously heavy ones.

We said our goodbyes and heading to our last stop, Raerae's house at Neverland.
Here we also almost got lost because the sign wasn't that visible to us.
I called Raerae to pick us up.
And we safely got to Raerae's house.

We gossiped around for an hour do to the diminishing daylight.
We chatted about old stories and stuffs.
We got home safely.
And waited for tomorrow's plan.

Continued later~
Having so much fun,
Me.

2 comments :