Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Scheduled posting for you and me~

New blog post will be posted on

Friday, August 15, 2014

No electricity

15 August 2014,
No electricity in the house for now.
Writing it down in a book first.
Will type it out later...

I wrote a blog at 3 am today.
Woke up at 2 pm.
When the electricity has gone already.
Kind of hot, but thanks to the constant wind, I'm not that sweaty.
Just sitting in my room with an open door to make sure the wind flows.
My windows are open too.
Argh, apparently I'm easily bored with no technology.
Currently listening to my phone's song list.

Thank goodness I bought a power bank.
My phone has died of low battery.
I rarely use my power bank.
Only use during the days of class because I might forget to charge which I also rarely do too.
I always make sure it's full for the next day.
Regardless, I still bring my power bank along.

Well, because to avoid sleeping in class, I'd listen to music.
To distract myself from sleeping too obviously.
Thus the need for the power bank.
Apparently my phone will quickly die if used too frequently.
Especially using the wifi while listening to music.
Figures. 

Well, it is a cheap phone anyway.
What do you expect.
Meh, I'm just glad that at least this phone is not as disappointing as my last one that my dad gave me.
He bought it at a night market.
A night market for goodness sake.

Definitely a rip off, sold for RM 1++.++.
He gave me that because he doesn't know how to use it.
Sigh...
Owh well, what have happened, happened.
I'm just glad I got a functioning phone.
Baring the hot and sweaty situation,
Me.

No comments :

Post a Comment