Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Scheduled posting for you and me~

New blog post will be posted on

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Deal breaker (Adventure - Part 2/End)

Sunday,
I find out yesterday that my mum had a wedding invitation at Silkroad.
So I had to cancel my plan with my friends.
They were disappointed as do I.
Alas the story must go on.

Well, I followed my parents to Silkroad.
As yesterday story, traffic is an enemy of mine.
As usual, Malaysian's traffic is that great~

We got around afternoon.
I had the same wedding meal as yesterday.
Cattering~

We visited my grandmother's house.
To say Hi and visit them in one go.
Apparently not all of them aren't at home.
Only my uncle and one of my cousins was there.

We had a short visit and went on.
Our next stop, is sending my little brother to his Vocational School.
My parents drop him off and we set off for home.

Well, since it was still early.
I messages them, my friends who went on with the plan, asking whether they are still hanging out.
Luckily, I was in still in time for the few last bits of their time.
Had so much fun kareoke-ing with them.

Took a lot of pictures.
Then night almost fell.
Had to head home.
That was the end of my little adventure.

Really happy.
Me.

No comments :

Post a Comment