Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Scheduled posting for you and me~

New blog post will be posted on

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Weddings~

A friend of mine from primary school got married.
I went to her wedding with my friends.

It's so awkward that they are getting married while you still trying to figure out who do you like.
Yeah, mighty awkward.

I don't know what to get her too.
I might have to come empty handed like the poor person I am.
But my Mama came to save the day~
She had an item, just lodging around.

It's like a cooking ware.
It's like a glass baking dish type thingy~
So, I wrapped it up very prettily if I say so myself.
Note that I don't have wrapping papers, so I improvised with my own arts~

We got the smoothly~
No traffic and no accidents.
The place is nice and even got a pool.
We arrived kind of early~

There was like a log book for people who came.
I went artsy about it.
My friends were like trying to drag me away~
Cause it took so long and they were starting to get hungry.

I met my old friend there too.
We talked and took pictures.
Gossip a bit. (We are girls, you know~)
Runs in our blood.

We ate together.
The food was nice.
Got western and the normal catering dish~
Hurray catering~ (sarcastically, of course)

Sadly, we didn't get to talk to the bride.
Too many people there.
Plus, Lala got business after the in the noon
So we got back after saying our goodbyes~

Desperately need new things to complain,

No comments :

Post a Comment