Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue Pointer

Scheduled posting for you and me~

New blog post will be posted on

Thursday, August 14, 2014

I'm not full-time happy, but should I???

Friday, 15th of August 2014, 0338 hours.

Assalamualaikum w. b. t. and Good Day to all~

What would you want to make yourself the happiest person, regardless the effects, affects, costs, probabilities and liabilities???

Some would answer those typical answers,
"Money, Fame, Power, Love and etc..."

But is that it???

Will those things would continue making you happy over the course of your life???
"Maybe yes, maybe no. Who knows. I'll know when it hits me."

For me, its not that having nothing or obtaining something bring me or shed away my happiness.
Its just my happiness comes and goes as fast as I blink my eyes.
I tried my best to hold onto them for my dear life, but alas, there it went away again.

Because of this, I see the same pattern over everybody who want their happiness to stay, go over the extreme to protect it.
Thus resulting in conflicts, arguments, discussion and lastly wars.

I absolutely detest fighting over something, resulting in me giving up to early.
But I can't say that I'm 100% guiltless in that, I do fight to protect my happiness.
It just so happen, I lose almost all the time. Im weak like that.

The point of this long and wide post, why can't we seems to avoid wars???
As I said earlier, people do go to the extreme to protect something that made them happy.
Thus resulting in the bad stuff that happen all over the news.

If we think rationally,
If we were to, let's say, a certain country wants something from a certain country.
Let's name them A and B.
B don't want A to have the thing that they want, but they are willing if A could provide some kind of exchange that would benefit B due to the lost of the thing that A wanted.
A is outrage due to B's request because it seems unfair to A.
Thus A discuss it some more with B, arguing that B's demand is outrageous.
This is a turning point where everything should be peachy and peaceful, but alas again, B retaliates resulting in A going into arms.
So due to the threat that B is facing, by then wage war against A said "tyranny".

The turning of the story should be where B compromises with A demand while A respect the wishes of B for asking request over the thing that holds the happiness of B away.

Unfortunately the world doesn't work this way.
Every conflict will end wars, even if don't show up in your TV.
Even between family members the wars is there.

All that I can say is I want to be happy, but then I will have an abundance of happiness to protect, but I'm weak.
So should I not be happy instead???

Currently confuse and not that happy with this,
Me.

No comments :

Post a Comment